openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-1.2.1-source.jar actually doesn't have sources
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 12:08:12 GMT
Hi,

You're right the aggregate jar doesn't handle javadoc and source properly.
The individual modules do have sources and javadoc, though. The source is
available in apache-openjpa-1-2-1-source.zip, which isn't pulled down during
a normal maven build.

IIRC we didn't go with the maven assembly plugin because we need to
aggregate some services files. I suppose post processing the results of the
assembly would also work, but I'd have to look into it a hit. Modifying the
build for openjpa-all so that javadoc is pulled correctly should also work.

If you don't mind opening a JIRA for the issue that would be a good first
step.

Thanks,
-mike