openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <>
Subject using the tmpClassLoader
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 07:40:21 GMT

I'm currently extending the openjpa-maven-plugin to be useful for openjpa-1.2.1

So while updating I had a problem with one of my projects which uses the following structure:

--+- pom.xml
  |   \- public interface MyEntityInterface {
  |         public static enum MessageChannel { MMS, SMS };
      \- @Entity public class MyEntityImpl {
            private MessageChannel channel;

In this case the PCEnhancer fails since openjpa-1.2.1 (no problems with 1.2.0 and 1.1.0 though)
since the enum 'MessageChannel' cannot be found on the classpath.

I now provide a 'tmpClassLoader' property in the openjpa-maven-plugin which defaults to 'false'
and like to ask if this default is ok for most usecases, or if there are any objections?

txs and LieGrue,

View raw message