openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] refactor @AllowFailure
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:50:24 GMT
Reviving the sub-discussion about @Ignore in OPENJPA-998...

Currently, there are junit tests that use simple if() checks to skip
running tests on certain DBs or when certain DBDictionary properties are
not enabled.  If we had a standard mechanism like @Ignore, we could use
the ClassSelector.java (or Eclipse search, or ...) to easily discover
which tests are not being run against all supported DBs.

-Donald