openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From dev-h...@openjpa.apache.org
Subject warning from dev@openjpa.apache.org
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:00:30 GMT
dev@openjpa.apache.org mailing list.

at dev-owner@openjpa.apache.org.

Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <dev-get.123_145@openjpa.apache.org>

send a short message to: