openjpa-dev mailing list archives

Subject warning from
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:00:30 GMT
Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the mailing list.

Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:

send a short message to:

Here are the message numbers: