openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From rpalache <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Running new test case after fixing src.
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:48:02 GMT

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response.

I ran mvn -o clean compile from "root directory" and
mvn test -Dtest=<<new Test>> from openjpa-persistence-jdbc

My changed source code (QueryCacheStoreQuery) is under openjpa-kernel.

When I try to run mvn test -Dtest=<<new Test>> from  root (trunk) then it says
"There are no tests to run."

Thanks,
Ravi.

Hi Ravi,

Short answer : no. You do not need to do mvn -o clean package every time.

It sounds like the second time you ran mvn test -Dtest=<<newTest>> maven
used the jars from your local repository instead of using your working copy.
Did you run everything from the "root directory" of openjpa?

-mike