openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From rpalache <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject Running new test case after fixing src.
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:19:09 GMT

Hi All,

I am working on a fix for openJPA issue.
I developed a test case to demonstrate the issue and I can break it with downloaded trunk
openJPA code.

ran mvn test –Dtest=<<myNewTest>>

I can see assertion failure, as expected.

I modified the openjpa source code to fix the issue, added some debug statements into it to
see if my changed code is picked next time I run the test case.

I ran mvn –o clean compile

Ran mvn test –Dtest=<<myNewTest>>

I did not see the debug statement that I added in my class and also the test case failed again
with same assertion failures.

Now I ran  mvn -o clean package (which takes almost 60mins+ ) and then ran my test again ,
which ran successfully.

Do I have to run the complete "mvn –o clean package" everytime I modified source code ?

Please help.

Regards,
Ravi.