openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From ArjunReddy <interviewp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA plugin for Eclipse?
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 03:29:54 GMT

Michael, thanks a lot for replying but I am really new to all this. Can you please elaborate
what you meant by

"it enhances entities
on the classpath so they are ready for use with OpenJPA. ". Thanks for the links.

-Arjun

Indeed there is one written by our own Pinaki Poddar. See this thread [1]
for more information on what the plugin does. In short it enhances entities
on the classpath so they are ready for use with OpenJPA.

You may also be interested in the Dali plugin [2] for Eclipse which provides
a GUI and some assistance in developing your entities.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/jhvj34vqgjie6xxc
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/dali/main.php

Hope this helps,
-mike