openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA 2.0 development switching to four week iterations
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:22:50 GMT
Dev's,

We've made a considerable amount of progress implementing the current JPA
2.0 public draft of the spec.  Excellent work from those that have
contributed and thank you to those who have tried these new features and
provided feedback and/or bug reports!  Hopefully, we'll see a new draft of
the spec in the coming weeks and have a new set of challenges (but hopefully
not too much rework) to tackle.  :-)

With iteration 4 winding down and iteration 5 to begin next week, we'll be
moving from a three week iteration period to a four week period.  This will
allow more time for design activities/discussion and will allow more time
for reviews, rework, and commits on the tail end of the iteration.

The 2.0 development process[1] has been updated (including the iteration 5
dates) to reflect this change.

-Jeremy

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/JPA+2.0+Development+Process