openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.2.1 release
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:45:32 GMT
Mike, just a few comments

1) In the release note, the " Release Notes - OpenJPA - Version 1.2.1."
should be hightlighted.
2) The link below can remove the suffix "&view=markup" so that it goes right
to display the content.
3) The binary.zip is 18 Mb, which is 7 Mb less than the version of the
previous release. Looks like the javadoc and source java files are removed
from the openjpa.121.jar in the binary zip file.
4) The doc links to the TOC of the manul, I wonder if we can link to the
framed version like
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/main.html?

Thanks for doing the release.
Albert Lee.