openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r751910 - in /openjpa/trunk: openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/conf/ openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/ openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/meta/ openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/or
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:44:14 GMT
As (one of) the leading advocate(s) of this change I'm perhaps easily swayed
by Pinaki's argument regarding the compatibility option.

That said I understand that many people have strong feelings on this issue
and additional discussion may be needed.

Craig, do you have a specific concern with Pinaki's changes, or can we leave
the JIRA open an discuss there?

-mike