openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESCINDED] Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.2.1 release
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:06:04 GMT
I'll have a 3.0.1 RC available on May 1 2015, I promise ;-)

I'm building 1.2.1 with Fay's fix (great turnaround time!) now around the
rest of the day job. Since I'm time slicing a bit I probably won't have
everything published until later tonight.

Assuming I don't find any other issues we should be voting again tomorrow.

-mike