openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to support previous non-spec behavior compatibility
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:32:01 GMT
Hi Donald,

The org.apache.openjpa.conf.Compatibility class is the best place to put
these options. The compatibility instance can be configured like any other
openjpa property ie :

<property name="openjpa.Compatibility" value="FlushBeforeDetach=true"/>

Just add the apropriate instance variable and get/set methods and you should
be fine.

HTH

-mike