openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESCINDED] Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.2.1 release
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 17:59:23 GMT
Hi Milosz,

Good catch, I'll update the JIRA and regenerate the release notes.

On the bad side I have to rescind the vote for 1.2.1. I had some trouble
with the reverse mapping sample. As it turns out the changes for OPENJPA-679
cause problems if you run the reversemapping tool on a table with a foreign
key constraint. I'm opening a new JIRA for the issue and targetting it for
1.2.1.

The fix for the problem isn't obvious (at least not to me). Worse cast we
might have to pull OPENPJA-679 from 1.2.1 until we find the "right"
solution.

Thanks,

-mike