openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dirty objects state after a commit
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:01:00 GMT
I've only taken a quick look at this issue, but the doc for
getDirtyObjects() suggests that they should be managed instances. If they
are managed instances then the state should either be available immediately
or will be fetched when you call the appropriate get method.

If you have a testcase that demonstrates the behavior I'd be happy to take a
look (when I get a few free cycles).

-mike