openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.4 RC1
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:44:16 GMT
If you can create a stand-alone junit testcase that recreates the
problem, then you can open a issue against OpenJPA 1.2.1 in their JIRA -

Given this level passed the Geronimo JEE5 TCK runs and the OpenJPA
team's own internal testing, I would be against holding up the Geronimo
2.1.4 release for another OpenJPA release, as we need to get this
release out ASAP for some other included fixes.

View raw message