openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Miłosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Derby test suit speed-up
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:17:49 GMT
Hello!

Good to know it also works outside my laptop!

It could be beneficial to find out which test cases benefit from specifying Derby timeout.
I suspect we have a few. One is TestException but this is intentional. There might be others
which deadlock and we do not want this. The way to find them seems to monitor CPU and disk
activity when the test suite is running. I remember seeing periods when CPU and disk were
zero.

I could look into this but chances are that only when week-end come. What about a JIRA on
this, so we remember?

Cheers,
Milosz