openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EhCache data and query cache implementation
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:47:32 GMT

Hi Craig,
> I have implemented an EhCache data and query cache implementation for
> OpenJPA based on the work > of Pinaki Poddar, who created an OpenJPA data
> cache for Coherence.

  Thank you for your interest in OpenJPA and contributions to its
capabilities.

> I think it would be great to have this code included in OpenJPA

  We agree. We at OpenJPA need to evolve a mechanism for contributions such
as yours. A discussion thread [1] started on this topic on how those who are
not committers in OpenJPA can contribute.

> I would be glad to help make that happen. Can someone please review it and
> help me get it included?

Please create a OpenJPA JIRA issue for ECache-OpenJPA bridge. The code can
be posted to the JIRA issue for review.

[1]
http://n2.nabble.com/Proposal-for-a-%27contrib%27-space-in-openjpa-repository-tt216589.html#none