openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: my report regarding MethodQL in the user list
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 00:21:54 GMT

Hi,
  Add the extra lines, see if that changes anything:

        OpenJPAEntityManager oem = OpenJPAPersistence.cast(em);
        OpenJPAQuery query = oem.createQuery("openjpa.MethodQL",
"some.full.cls.method");
        query.setResultClass(MyResultType.class);
+      ((org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl)query).getDelegate()
+         .declareParameters("String firstName, String lastName");
        query.setParameter(1, "Fred").setParameter(2, "Lucas");