openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <>
Subject Re: my report regarding MethodQL in the user list
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 00:21:54 GMT

  Add the extra lines, see if that changes anything:

        OpenJPAEntityManager oem = OpenJPAPersistence.cast(em);
        OpenJPAQuery query = oem.createQuery("openjpa.MethodQL",
+      ((org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl)query).getDelegate()
+         .declareParameters("String firstName, String lastName");
        query.setParameter(1, "Fred").setParameter(2, "Lucas");

Marc Logemann wrote:
> Hi,
> i created a Jira for the  issue explained in the user list:
> I debugged about an hour or something and put my findings into the
> jira issue. Quite complex stuff with all the delegates, so i wasnt
> able to fix it.... perhaps someone else is good in that code "area".
> Marc

Sent from the OpenJPA Developers mailing list archive at

View raw message