openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Improving out of the box performance
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:40:19 GMT
I hate it when people say "I remember I had a problem with xxx but
can't remember what it was."

So, with regrets, I remember I had a problem with dbcp on JDO but
can't remember what it was. We now use c3p0 without any problems.

The issue is that c3p0 is LGPL so we can't distribute it, but it's
available from sourceforge as a maven download.

Anecdotally yours,

Craig