openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans for a OpenJPA 1.0.4 release?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:55:17 GMT
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally, I'd prefer to see the issue with OpenJPA 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
> resolved. Anybody making any progress on identifying the root cause of the
> issue?

I'm not aware of any open issues related to the TCK.  The last issue that
was raised was with the EJB3 TCK with OpenJPA, which used OpenJPA, of
course.  We responded with a JIRA Issue that supposedly resolved that
problem.  I thought it was openjpa-872 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-872), but I may be mistaken.

If there are any other open issues, I am not aware of them.

Thanks,
Kevin