openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans for a OpenJPA 1.0.4 release?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:42:44 GMT

On Feb 6, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Kevan Miller
> <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Personally, I'd prefer to see the issue with OpenJPA 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
>> resolved. Anybody making any progress on identifying the root cause
>> of the
>> issue?
>

> I'm not aware of any open issues related to the TCK.  The last issue
> that
> was raised was with the EJB3 TCK with OpenJPA, which used OpenJPA, of
> course.  We responded with a JIRA Issue that supposedly resolved that
> problem.  I thought it was openjpa-872 (
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-872), but I may be
> mistaken.
>
> If there are any other open issues, I am not aware of them.

Sorry, for slow response... I'm not a very regular OpenJPA dev list
reader...

Right. So, until we've done enough analysis of the problem, it's hard
to be very specific. May or may not be an OpenJPA problem, don't know
what operations are being performed. Will have to check with the G
community for curren status -- problem diagnosis has been a bit slow...

--kevan