openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans for a OpenJPA 1.2.1 release?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 22:05:29 GMT
I ran the TCK in isolation earlier today and there are no failures that I'm
aware of. I'm using the tck configuration from the openjpa source tree in
case that makes a difference.

Donald, which svn revision do you have that sees the TCK issues? OPENJPA-872
should have been fixed in revision728758 under OPENJPA-838..

-mike