openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin for OpenJPA
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:37:44 GMT
No idea.  It had already been created before I started working on Geronimo.

 From the ASF page -
    http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#incubator
it sounds like sub-projects should go through the incubator, so maybe we
should just create a branch for tooling under the existing openjpa
project and just handle it just as another OpenJPA binary release with
its own JIRA component for bug/feature tracking and not deal with the
sub-project process overhead for now.

-Donald