openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "B.J. Reed" <bjre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about the useSetBytesForBlobs field
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:19:02 GMT
With DB2, if we have a field that's defined as CHAR(16) FOR BIT DATA NOT
NULL   (not a blob), then OpenJPA gets an exception trying to use the
setBinaryStream() with a ByteArrayInputStream passed into it.

DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-301, SQLSTATE=07006, SQLERRMC=1, DRIVER=3.50.152
   {prepstmnt 1386959531 INSERT INTO NULLID.TESTTBL (tkiid) VALUES (?)
   [params=(InputStream) java.io.ByteArrayInputStream@75947594]}
   [code=-301, state=07006]SQLCA OUTPUT[Errp=SQLRI1DA, Errd=-2145779603,
0,
   0, 0, -80, 0]