openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <>
Subject [Fwd: Using apache's nexus instance for releases/staging]
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:03:25 GMT
FYI - In case OpenJPA is interested...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Using apache's nexus instance for releases/staging
Date: 	Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:31:00 -0800
From: 	David Jencks <>
To: 	Geronimo Dev List (JIRA) <>

Sonatype is setting up a nexus instance at apache to help with releasing
and in particular staging.  I think using this will make our releases a
___LOT___ easier.  Projects that want to use this are asked to comment

Unless anyone objects soon I'm going to add geronimo to the list.

For those not already convinced nexus is better than sliced bread :-)
  the main nexus docs are

If we sign up sonatype will take care of moving our artifacts onto nexus
and patching our poms to deploy to nexus.

david jencks

View raw message