openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: Using apache's nexus instance for releases/staging]
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:03:25 GMT
FYI - In case OpenJPA is interested...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Using apache's nexus instance for releases/staging
Date: 	Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:31:00 -0800
From: 	David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
To: 	Geronimo Dev List (JIRA) <dev@geronimo.apache.org>

Sonatype is setting up a nexus instance at apache to help with releasing
and in particular staging.  I think using this will make our releases a
___LOT___ easier.  Projects that want to use this are asked to comment
on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896

Unless anyone objects soon I'm going to add geronimo to the list.

For those not already convinced nexus is better than sliced bread :-)
  the main nexus docs are
here: http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/

If we sign up sonatype will take care of moving our artifacts onto nexus
and patching our poms to deploy to nexus.

thanks
david jencks