openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Tuning tips for using DB2 with junit tests?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:10:07 GMT
Does anyone have tuning tips for using DB2 with the
openjpa-persistence-jdbc junit tests?  I didn't find any mention of
suggested config settings in the latest User's Guide.  I tried running
the junit tests with DB2 8.1.17 Express on WinXP (Dual Core w/ 2GB RAM)
and got a lot of connection errors, even after upping the number of
local maxappls to 20 (but had the memory usage capped at 500MB.)

I'm going to try DB2 9.5 Express-C next, but was wondering if there were
any setup or config steps to follow when creating the DB to use with for
the junit tests?

Thanks,
Donald