openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documenting incompatibilities between releases
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:27:01 GMT
+1 for adding to Release Notes and to the manual (appendix is fine, as
long as there is a link to the info in the Intro section.)

What about the 1.2.1 and 1.3.0 releases - should we mention the upcoming
change and/or mark the method as deprecated?  Should we also think about
adding the new method to those releases so users can start migrating now?

-Donald