openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From RamAESIS <rsan...@hcl.in>
Subject Re: Regarding field names of persistent classes generated
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:49:55 GMT

Hi,

I wrote a custom class extending the default PropertiesReverseCustomizer and
over rid the 2 methods as mentioned below:

	@Override
	public String getClassName(Table table, String defaultName) {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		if(defaultName.indexOf('.') > -1)
			return defaultName.substring(0,
defaultName.lastIndexOf('.')+1)+table.getName();
		else
			return table.getName();
	}

	@Override
	public String getFieldName(ClassMapping dec, Column[] cols, ForeignKey fk,
			String defaultName) {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		return cols[0].getName();
	}

This works fine for me, please let me know whether this will cause any
undesired effects as i am not sure whether this is the proper solution.

Regards,
Ram