openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with merge
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:17:07 GMT

How did you load an Object from the database? You are running WAS6, is that
WAS61 with the FP? A code snippet may help.

If you use OpenJPA APIs to load data from your database, you shouldn't need
to call merge on that object. Is it possible that your transaction isn't
being committed and that is why your changes aren't being persisted?

-Rick