openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From hramsdell <>
Subject Detailed OpenJPA Documentation
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 02:37:17 GMT

Hello all,
My company has recently started documenting in extensive detail open source
systems including OpenJPA.  We are looking for feedback and suggestions on
the types of diagrams, models, metrics, etc. that would be useful to you all
as developers of this system.  Currently we include a number of software
engineering methodologies include UML, MDA, OOA/OOD, SSADM.  There is also
complexity indexes and details of unused/dead code.  Please take a look and
give us some honest feedback.

- Howard Ramsdell
Software Engineer
The Software Revolution Inc.
Sent from the OpenJPA Developers mailing list archive at

View raw message