openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Bauer" <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.0 milestone releases
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:42:09 GMT
There haven't been any new opinions on this issue in a while and I'm leaning
toward Mike's suggestion of only using Mx to publish to the snapshot
repository.  Unless I hear a strong opinion otherwise, I'll remove the
milestone identifier from version, allowing users to more easily consume the
daily snapshot builds.  Thanks, Craig, for raising this issue.
+1 for creating JIRA milestone releases w/o branching.  I too think it'll
help with issue tracking.

-Jeremy