openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Bauer" <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA 2.0 milestone releases
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:03:46 GMT
OpenJPA dev's,
Now that we have a few iteration periods defined and are getting content
into iteration 1, I think we should consider planning OpenJPA 2.0 milestone
releases.  Based on a 3 (sometimes 4) week iteration schedule and the fact
that it takes ~ a week to create and publish a release, how does a milestone
release every other (ie. after each even numbered) iteration sound?  If we
discover that a milestone release every other iteration is not optimal, we
can adjust as appropriate.

-Jeremy