openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Turn off enhancement by subclassing as the default
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 07:11:44 GMT
What is the impact of your proposal on people who are using Sun-ish
1.6 VMs, which have on-the-fly class redefinition support?

Put another way, to what extent have you considered the differences in
flakiness between the 1.5-friendly subclassing approach and the 1.6-
needing redefinition approach?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey