openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Turn off enhancement by subclassing as the default
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 01:51:40 GMT
Just to be really clear, this won't affect either:

- projects that have pre-enhanced their classes at build time using
e.g. a maven plugin or ant task
- app servers (for instance) that start up with an appropriate
javaagent that hooks up to the openjpa enhancer

it will only affect people who don't make any effort to enhance their
classes

Correct?

thanks
david jencks