openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for revised OpenJPA 2.0 iteration schedule
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:07:35 GMT
Jeremy,
Since the participation level is kind of limited at this point, and it seems
like you are just trying to continue to make progress, I personally think
that you can adjust the schedules based on the immediate participants'
needs.  Once we start to get more involvement from a development and test
perspective, then getting more global input will probably be required.  But,
since we're just starting out, I'd say "go for it" and just announce what
you're doing.  Most people will speak up if they don't like it...  :-)

Thanks,
Kevin