openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No recent nightly builds
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:45:26 GMT
Hi Gretchen,

Sorry about that. The wiki is still pointing at 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT, when it
probably should be pointing at 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT (trunk).

There's a bit of duplicate effort going on right now wrt nightly builds.
Currently all releases are published to a maven snapshot repository
(roughly) every night. You can download the latest code in a maven build by
adding some xml to your pom file :
        <repository>
            <id>people.apache.org.snapshots</id>
            <name>people.apache.org.snapshots</name>
            <url>
                http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
            </url>
        </repository>

If you aren't using maven then you can get still get the binaries and source
code from the maven repository. Just go to
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/${version}/

For example if you want 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT :
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT-binary.zip
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT-source.zip

I'll take another crack at updating the download page.

Thanks for pointing it out,

-mike