openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <mik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.0 milestone releases
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 03:50:06 GMT
Hi Craig,

I think it depends on how official we want to make the milestone releases. I
was thinking of the milestones being "smaller" convenience releases, not
"official" releases that get published to maven central. When we cut a
milestone release we'd leave it in the SNAPSHOT repository so that folks can
test a stable(ish) version. At the same time it wouldn't be an official
release with all the overhead and additional work that implies (maintenance
branch?).

What do other people think?

-mike