openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: multithreaded, read/write?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:02:16 GMT
OK.  Found the next issue.  It looks like sorting is not working correctly..

Do your unit tests spread items in different orders across two slices,
then makes sure they get merged in expected order?

I thought this was working before, but now it's not.

It is executing this query:

select this from
com.protrade.fandom.data.entities.fanwire.ArticleLinkComment this  where
this.articleLink = :p0 AND this.act
ive = :p1 order by this.createTime asc

And it looks to get the lists of comments from each slice and merges
them without ordering them, so they come ordered from each slice, but
not interleaved..