openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject slices lots of bugs lots of fixes
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 00:53:14 GMT
So I have been exercising the slices code and discovered lots of bugs,
and have submitted lots of patches to fix them.  And in actuality,
without these fixes I would not consider slices code to be working..

I don't mean to be a pest, but I wanted to make sure these bugs were
getting the attention they need.  I would encourage all of you to review
the bugs and move towards accepting the patches as quickly as you can..

thank you :)

Critical Bugs:

   slices query.getSingleResult is broken

   slices can not work with sequences properly
   (em.persist fails)

   slices: can not handle multiple projections in one query
   (select count(*), max(fieldA) .......)

Documentation Bugs:
   (no patches, just mentions how docs need to be fixed)

   slices documentation needs to mention requirement for
   global username/password

   slices does not work with QueryCompilationCache