openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Marek Mosiewicz" <>
Subject Externalizer bug in ReflectingPersistenceCapable
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:24:56 GMT
I try Externalizer with no enhancing on OpenJPA 1.2.0 and it seems that it
does not work on persist. I found same situtation in here
After some debuging it I found that ReflectingPersistenceCapable does use
getTypeCode not getDeclaredTypeCode on field metadata for  pcProvideField
and pcReceiveField methods.  In my case getTypeCode is 8 (String) which is
type of database field. The getDeclaredTypeCode returns 9 (Object) and it
seems to be correct type.
PCEnahcer uses GetDeclaredType in same methods.

Best regards,
    Marek Mosiewicz

View raw message