openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] git and Apache's svn?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:58:33 GMT
Yeah, git is amazing. Lets you do lots of interesting things,
collaboration-wise.

That said, I imagine that we want to stay with the Apache Way for our
primary source repository story, which means svn for the foreseeable
future I'd imagine. I expect that we'd see a lot of benefit by moving
to svn 1.5 (which has proper merge support, and thus helps a lot with
branching).

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey