openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: openjpa-slices
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:35:50 GMT
cool.

Another idea/question.  The DistributedConnection/DistributedStatement
classes all still do sequential execution of the queries against the
database.  And I wanted to know if there was a technical reason not to
move them to use the "ParallelExecutor" design pattern used in the
DistributedStoreQuery?  ( aside from not being truly needed and adding
code bloat, etc etc )