openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Updating the JPA spec jar for JPA 2.0
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:07:02 GMT
we have to use 2.0-EA-SNAPSHOT!

At least '-SNAPSHOT' has to be at the end, because maven does handle snapshot releases completely
different than tagged final releases.
See [1], [2] + many more internal maven-details you do not want to know about ;)

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://maven.apache.org/glossary.html
[2] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/