openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: openjpa-slices
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:45:40 GMT

Hi,

> So I was wondering if anyone is actively maintaining the slices
> implementation?

Yes. I have still not severed the umbilical cord with Slice :)

> My company, we are going to be doing a big bet on sharding and OpenJPA, so
> I would probably be giving feedback, ideas and patches towards the
> slices..

You are most welcome. Undoubtedly Slice will benefit from experiences of
usage in practical setting.

> but I wanted to know who might be accepting/reviewing such discussions, so
> they don't fall on deaf ears..

You should post to this OpenJPA mailing list. Besides me, other OpenJPA
community members do have significant insight on distributed architecture
and as a community we do welcome new ideas and practical usage of our
software.