openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating the JPA spec jar for JPA 2.0
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:23:27 GMT

> What relevance does this possible EG sourced jar have to this
> discussion?  My understanding was that you wouldn't use it even if it
> existed.

If JPA EG has released source for JPA 2.0 API, then it provides a checkpoint
for source API we may create independently.

> I have no problem applying patches promptly and pushing snapshots.
OK let us try one iteration with a small patch to see how does that this
process go.  I am attaching a patch for new Criteria API definitions.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1511117/jpa2.0-update-1.0-patch.txt
jpa2.0-update-1.0-patch.txt

This patch is an overlay over
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec/src/main/