openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <>
Subject Re: Updating the JPA spec jar for JPA 2.0
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:23:27 GMT

> What relevance does this possible EG sourced jar have to this
> discussion?  My understanding was that you wouldn't use it even if it
> existed.

If JPA EG has released source for JPA 2.0 API, then it provides a checkpoint
for source API we may create independently.

> I have no problem applying patches promptly and pushing snapshots.
OK let us try one iteration with a small patch to see how does that this
process go.  I am attaching a patch for new Criteria API definitions.

This patch is an overlay over

Sent from the OpenJPA Developers mailing list archive at

View raw message