If you're interested. Please use your Apache email address to make it easier to verify.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

ASF Committers,

I'm pleased to announce that Microsoft is extending MSDN Subscriptions
to ASF Committers for the coming year, and that I now have closer access
to the fulfillment queues this year to expedite these requests.

There is no "click here to renew" method for me, so every committer, either
new or renewing must send me their request in full.

I can process these most efficiently if you would please email me your
request with this exact format;

To: garretts@microsoft.com
Subject: [APACHE-MSDN] [<zone>]

where [zone] is one of:

 [NORAM]      (US, Canada, Mexico)
 [EMEA]       (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
 [APOC]       (Asia, Pacific and Japan)
 [LATAM]      (Latin America/South America)

and the body of the message contains;

Full Name: <first> <last>
Apache Project: <apr, httpd, etc>
Complete Mailing Address:
   <street address>
   <city>
   <postal code>
   <country>
Phone Number:
   <contact phone #>

If yours is formatted correctly, (especially the subject line--keep the square
brackets!) I'll keep your request organized, and it won't fall between the cracks.

*** everyone in the first bunch must respond by 9:00AM PST October 23rd.***

I will initially acknowledge your request within a day, if you don't see that
response please resend.  I will then inform you when it's been processed on
the 23rd.  Please allow 3-4 weeks after that for the subscription to be activated;

I'm travelling a heck of a lot after that, and I won't likely be very timely.
My next opportunity to process these will be in December.

Be sure to set YOUR spam filter to accept emails containing the word "MSDN", so
that you receive your subscription!  These mails come from many different processing
centers so there is no one correct address to filter for.

Craig L Russell

408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com

P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!