openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Dinkar Rao" <dinkar.d91411...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about OpenJPA's entity state
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 06:12:55 GMT
Hi Hongjin,

I've just submitted a patch for the problem that I encountered.
Hopefully it will fix your problem too. When the patch is accepted and
committed, could you please try it out in your environment ?

If you still hit the problem, please let us know, and it would be nice
if you can create a test case to reproduce it. In the meanwhile, I
will also look into reproducing your particular scenario from the
information you have given us so far.

Thanks
Dinkar