openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JProfiler has donated free user license to OpenJPA developer community
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:30:05 GMT
This discussion has stimulated me to ask the PRC for guidance.
Companies in the past have donated software licenses to Apache
projects, but the rules for acknowledging these in-kind donations
aren't clear. I'll send out more info as I find out.

Meantime, nothing wrong with letting the community know about the
availability of the licenses. In fact, Pinaki's message did that for
developers watching this list. But we probably should have a page that
lists the software licenses that are available for Apache developers,
for new developers.

Craig