openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r700563 [2/3] - in /openjpa/trunk: openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/StateManagerImpl.java openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/embed/TestEmbedded.java
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:14:35 GMT
Jeremy,
Did you provide a commit message with this commit?  Also, was this in
response to a JIRA issue?  The commit message should have the JIRA Issue
identified somewhere in the first line of text so that the changes are
associated with the proper JIRA Issue.  Something like...

OPENJPA-xxx.  This commit resolves the issue with...

Thanks,
Kevin