openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject Re: Problem with streaming support on PostgreSQL
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:27:51 GMT
Ok, I altered the Image table as you proposed (BYTEA -> INTEGER), and
now it works just fine. Thank you.

There should be a note in the "Streaming LOB support" documentation,
explaining how to use it with PostgreSQL DB.

BTW, what is the problem with streaming and BYTEA columns? Using
pg_largeobject instead of bytea might be an expensive trade-off.

Regards,
Ognjen